Quotes

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten."
Anthony Robbins

Wednesday 9 April 2014

Intro to Chantelly

Hey there, I would just like to take the time to formally introduce myself to you! My name is Chantel, and basically I am new to the world of blogging. The reason why I am taking up blogging is because, well simply because I love writing!
 
This blog is going to have a little bit of everything I guess. Just whatever I feel like blogging, I will blog. A few things that I've got in mind is; reviews like beauty products, clothing, places even; weekly blogging; monthly reviews; and it sounds a bit lame, but I'm thinking even posting stories, just to see if you are interested.

 I want to become a writer because my goal is to change people's lives, inspire people and open their eyes with my words. I want to be thought as a genius who has a way with words and can just connect them together. When you are a writer you are anonymous. Sure your name is written on your work, but your face is hidden. When people read your work, they don't think about how you look, how big you thighs are, or how badly you can sing. The only thing that is going through their minds when they read your work is how brilliant you truly are. It's like they are giving you the chance to prove to them how unique and beautiful you are without needing to see your face.


I really do not know what is going to happen from here, but I am really excited to see. I do hope that I achieve something out of this, even if that means changing only one persons life I will be happy until the day I die.

Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions, I am always open for a chat and advice. Don't be scared, I do not bite! Thank you so very much for taking the time to read my little introduction, and I hope we can continue this journey together.

Chantelly x

2 comments:

  1. Post more stuff, I am very interested.!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! That has put a large smile on my face! (: x

      Delete